Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day to my Family

Stacey - What can I say that you don't know already?! No amount of words can ever fully express my deepest gratitude and the love I have for you. You have been my lighthouse, my guiding light, my best friend and soulmate, my past, present, and future. You have done so much for me in so many ways that I am forever grateful for the constant love you give me. My love for you grows more and more each day as does the happiness I feel when I wake up each morning and fall asleep each night. Thank you for all you do!

Caroline, Jack and Lauren - my three little angels who bring light into our lives each and every day. Thank you for constantly letting me see the simple and innocent things in life, for the joy and laughter you bring each day. Seeing the world through your eyes seems to make life a little bit easier and nicer, and not so complicated. I relish in the joy you bring to our lives. I never thought love could feel as great as it does because of the love you show every day. My heart is more full because of you.

Thank you to all of you for making me the man, husband, and father I was meant to be. You are my life - I love you all!

2 comments:

Diana and Tracy Wheeler said...

Nice. Very nice. Your family is very lucky to have you Johnny Boy. :) We love you!

Anonymous said...

i literally have tears in my eyes. stacey you have always been one of the most wonderful people i have ever know. i am overjoyed that you found someone who appreciates all that you are.

Happy Valentine's Day Broughtons.....