Well, looks like we are finally getting our snow for the season! It's been snowing since around 3:00 this afternoon and we are expecting 6-10 inches! Hard to believe being that it's March 1st, but hey.... the kids (okay, and I) are excited. We have already gone out to play in the snow and the kids are already looking forward to going sledding tomorrow. Yes, schools are already closed!
There is just something really peaceful and therapeutic watching snow fall from the sky. It seems to have a sense of calmness that comes along with it. I love looking out the window and seeing the snow blanket the trees and ground. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and see what nature left us.
1 comment:
I'm with you on this one!!! I could lay on the couch all day and watch the snow fall. I am a bit disappointed that most of our snow will be while we sleep but maybe we'll get some more tomorrow! We're excited and can't wait for sledding - have fun!!
Post a Comment