Monday, November 5, 2007

Counting Our Blessings

Lately it seems like all we have been posting on our site deals with bad, sad news about those dying around us. In the midst of these recent tragedies, I have been forcing myself to think about the positive things in our lives and focus on the many blessings of life. So, I wanted to put together a list of the many things that Stacey and I are thankful for:

We are thankful for what GOD has provided us
We are thankful for our three beautiful children who continue to amaze and inspire us everyday
We are thankful for the lessons we have learned from our parents
We are thankful for the unconditional love and support from our parents
We are thankful to be surrounded by such loving, caring, and wonderful friends (you all know who you are)
We are thankful for our siblings who are constant reminders of the true definition of family
We are thankful for our health
We are thankful for our ability to do more where we can
We are thankful for all the love in our lives
We are thankful for our church
We are thankful for what this great Earth provides us

And so much more!! God has truly blessed us

Lastly, I am thankful for Stacey - my lighthouse, my constant, my best friend, my companion and soul mate.

1 comment:

Tamra said...

Aww I love how you call her your LIGHTHOUSE!