Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Busy week

So it's been a week since we last posted. I must say that I have no clue how time passes so quickly. The days and weeks seem to fly by at the speed of light. It's crazy! Even though Lauren is such a laidback, happy baby having 3 kids in the house has really proven to be challenging as far as getting things done, keeping up with friends, spending quality time with everyone in the family, housework, yadda yadda yadda. I say we take a vote for more hours in a day and for more days in a week, more weeks in a year. Then maybe I can get all the things that need to be done...DONE. Or maybe all that extra time will put me more behind somehow? I joke with my friends about life feeling like "Groundhog Day" sometimes. Ever see that movie with Bill Murray? He wakes up and experiences the same thing over and over again day after day and he practically goes crazy trying to change it and in the end it's always the same outcome? It's quite comical and there are days when I feel like that! I think we all do? Anyhoo, off to fold laundry, clean toilets and vacuum the upstairs before Lauren wakes up from her morning nap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like that everyday!!!! I tell Chris that all the time.