Sunday, September 28, 2008

I Did It & Survived

The Ragnar Relay which I participated in this weekend was great; I had a lot of fun. Other than being exhausted from the lack of sleep, I feel great. My legs and feet are a bit sore today though. Our team of 10 took turns running the 183 mile course (from Cumberland, MD to Crystal City, VA). I was runner # 11 and ran 4 legs of the race (5.7, 3.2, 3.2. and 3.1 miles) totaling 15.2 miles. What was so crazy about this race was the fact that we ran through the day and into the night. My night run started at 3am.

I met some really great people along the way as well. This was quite the experience and I am glad I was able to do it. I say that I probably won't do it again, but who knows.... Right now.. NO. HA

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations John...way to go!

Love D&R