I forgot to tell you that Ada has started her own sign for Daddy. You know that he has a very sexy and styling hair style, and Ada loves to pat, beat, rub, and lick his head. Whenever daddy comes in from work, she puts her hand on his head and says "Daddy". She's even started to put her hand on her own head and say "Daddy" when she sees a picture of him during the day.
I wonder if anyone else caught the meaning of those funning looking hand gestures!?! :) Love the photos! It was great having you guys over today. I thoroughly enjoyed your company and was reminded of how much I miss doing that. Love you.
Stacey, David here. I'm not sure if you saw my response to your comment on my blog or not. Since I was able to find yours, I'll leave it here too.
We'd love to find out more about the potty training and see if we could be involved in any way. Lily's setting the bar pretty high for all those other little ones out there. That's my girl!
And... we're using some basic baby sign with Lily already. Any good resources are appreciated.
5 comments:
I forgot to tell you that Ada has started her own sign for Daddy. You know that he has a very sexy and styling hair style, and Ada loves to pat, beat, rub, and lick his head. Whenever daddy comes in from work, she puts her hand on his head and says "Daddy". She's even started to put her hand on her own head and say "Daddy" when she sees a picture of him during the day.
Oh yeah, and Happy Birthday :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!:( I HAVE TO WRITE IT DOWN....HOPE IT WAS GREAT. LOVE YA
I wonder if anyone else caught the meaning of those funning looking hand gestures!?! :) Love the photos!
It was great having you guys over today. I thoroughly enjoyed your company and was reminded of how much I miss doing that. Love you.
Stacey,
David here. I'm not sure if you saw my response to your comment on my blog or not. Since I was able to find yours, I'll leave it here too.
We'd love to find out more about the potty training and see if we could be involved in any way. Lily's setting the bar pretty high for all those other little ones out there. That's my girl!
And... we're using some basic baby sign with Lily already. Any good resources are appreciated.
Merry Christmas
Aww I love how they SIGNED it! Addison knows quite a few signs too but not Happy Birthday (she does the DADDA all day long though).
I hope it was a special day!
Tamra
Post a Comment