
I wanted to include some pictures of Caroline as well. When she got dressed this morning, I looked over at her and I swore she looked like she was ready to go to high school. Look at her! She looks so mature in her collared sweater and jeans. I couldn't get over it. They are growing like weeds.
And speaking of growing like weeds, Miss Lauren weighed in at 15lbs 11oz on Tuesday at the Mom/Baby Group I attend. I could not believe it. No wonder John and I are complaining of back pain when we carry the car seat. She will be 5 months on the 29th! Jack and Caroline were 17 lbs at their 1-year appointments. You do the math.....
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Growing Up
Yes, you are seeing clearly. Jack lost his first tooth last night! Last Friday after pre-school he came running out to the van and started wiggling his tooth. John was off work that day, as well as this past Monday, and we were hoping it would fall out by Monday night so Daddy could be there when it fell out. Well, wouldn't you know it fell out last night when I was at a Baby Signs® session! I came home and he was grinning from ear to ear with pride. He told me all about it. He wiggled it loose in the bathroom right after dinner. It hurt alittle and bled some, but he didn't care. We put it in a ziploc bag and slipped it under his pillow at bedtime. When he woke up, there was a note from the Tooth Fairy and $5.00! The first tooth is worth the most because it's such a big deal, you see. He wants to buy Pokemon cards with his loot. It's such a huge milestone and John and I were both beaming as well. Now it's Caroline's turn. She's waiting patiently....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment