Monday, January 7, 2008

You Do The Hokey Pokey And You Turn Yourself About....

Saturday we took the kids to the skating rink with The Wheelers. I was having all sorts of flashbacks from when I was a kid in middle school and I spent almost every Friday night at the roller skating rink with my friends. Back in the day, you had to convince your parents that it was worth their time to drive you and your friends to Dumfries because that was the only rink around. So if I never thanked my parents for those times lugging me back and forth from there, I am thanking you now!

As you can see from the pictures, the kids had a great time. Mom and Dad even came to watch them in their attempts!









3 comments:

Diana and Tracy Wheeler said...

Next time we'll put on the skates too!

I did the week before but didn't when I had Emma Grace with me. She would have pulled me over for sure!

Tamra said...

I loved rollerskating too. What a fun thing to go do!

d.ritchie said...

Gosh the memories of Jr High School. We hung out at Broad Achers in Colchester each Friday and Saturday night. I had my first kiss there......lol
Wish we still had one. It looks like the kids had a great time.

MEMORIES!!!!