Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mothers' Day 2008







Rusty & Denny came up from Suffolk on Sunday to visit for a few hours for Mothers' Day. It is always so nice to spend time with them. We absolutely adore and love them so much. We are so blessed to have them in our lives. It's hard to believe that when they first met Gigi & Pops, I was 18 years old! They met when Dad was stationed overseas in Iwakuni, Japan. I was a freshman at Elon. That was 20 years ago!!! Where has the time gone??? I am grateful they have remained in our lives all these years. We love you guys!!

1 comment:

Malena said...

Had to leave a comment when I read what you wrote about the twins, NOT being identical. hehe.
I get that comment all the time with my trio, and they are two boys & 1 girl! Come on now people! :)