Sunday, January 11, 2009

All I Want For ___________ Is My Two Front Teeth!

We can't say "Christmas" because that's over with. What's the next holiday, MLK? Presidents" Day? Valentines? So what's my point? Friday night Jack's top middle right tooth came out. The Wheelers were there to witness it :) Then yesterday Jack calls us from Pops & Gigi's house (he spent the night) and his top left tooth came out at their house! So he's now missing both top middle teeth! He looks so different. So grown up too. I will post a pic once we get the camera charged. Caroline's top two are wiggly. This happened last time too. Jack lost his two bottom middle teeth and about 8 weeks later Caroline lost hers. I am sure she will do the same again and we'll be posting about her teeth coming out soon! Jack made out like a bandit and got $4 from the Tooth Fairy on Friday night and $5 from her on Saturday. He told us he's going to save his $$ (love it!) for a Webkinz. Pics to come soon....

No comments: