Saturday, January 17, 2009
Midnight Madness
Well, we had a bit of an interesting night last night. Around midnight, our friend Melinda calls to tell us that Jack is throwing up. Jack went over to a friends house to spend the night. That obviously didn't last long. I drove up to our old neighborhood to bring Jack home. When we got home around 1:30, Caroline calls out to me to tell me that she has a bloody nose (she gets them once in a while when it's dry). When I turned on the light, her face was covered with dry blood! I was a bit alarmed by that and washed her face with a warm wash cloth. Lauren, not wanting to feel left out, wakes up to let us know that she is wet and needs to be changed. After all is said and done, Stacey and I went back to bed around 2:30. I ended up sleeping in Jack's room so I could keep an eye on him. Quite the evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds like we live in the same house LOL!
The bug lasted 24 hours for us but I did manage to get it. EW
Hope you are all better now?
Post a Comment