Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dedication to Stacey

You know how when you hear the 'perfect' line on a TV show, a movie, or a song lyric and wish you had thought of saying something like that or would save that for a rainy day?!

There are times where I wish I could out of the blue say something that would sweep Stacey off her feet. I recognize that I do not do that too often, but life's events this year (the passing of Aleah, providing support to Nicole, the passing of Jenna, bringing Lauren home) have reminded me that I need to take the time to let Stacey know just how much I love her and appreciate everything she does and what she means to me.

Stacey - here is my dedication to you :)
Having you in my life is something I never expected nor deserved. You have given me everything I had hoped for in this life and couldn't be more happier. I love you more today than the day we married and I know that it will continue to grow even more each and every day. You truly are such a rare gift and your commitment, dedication, and unconditional love and support to our family is tremendous. No amount of words can ever express the deep gratitude I feel for everything you do for me and us, but I hope you know that you are the world to me. You have given my life meaning and purpose and I thank God everyday for having you in it. In the 8 years that we have been together, I never imagined that God would grace me with the presence of a person like you. I am truly blessed. I look forward to more milestones, life's changes, the ups and downs, the quirks, laughter, journeys and adventures with you. You are the EVERYTHING I dreamed of. Here's to you, my wife, the love of my life. I LOVE YOU :)

2 comments:

d.ritchie said...

OH MY GOSH.... John that is the sweetest thing I have ever heard.

manda said...

Oh Oh, ! Me next, me next!