Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Pics And Update

Here are some more pics I took yesterday. Lauren is a great baby....very laid back and only seems to fuss when she's hungry. She's a wonderful eater and sleeper too! She's up to 3oz feedings every 3-4 hours. Last night she slept from 12:30am-6:30am. It was a nice stretch of sleep for us both. I fed her when she got up at 6:30am and then we both went back down for a 3-hour nap. I won't have the luxury of doing that when I get home! John arrives tomorrow at 4:45pm and will pick up a rental car at the airport and drive himself over to the house. We still are not sure what day we can leave. I am pretty sure it will be no later than Saturday! It will take us 2 days to travel so we have decided to stop in Nashville to break up our drive. John will be getting in touch with Jenna's family to let them know we want to see them. John also wants to go back to the cemetery to visit Jenna's site. Thanks to everyone for their prayers, phone calls and text messages during my stay down here. It's been tough being away from Jack, Caroline, and John this whole time. I miss them terribly and can't wait to see them again and for them to meet and fall in love with Lauren!






1 comment:

d.ritchie said...

She is priceless. So beautiful. I'm glad you can stop and see Jenna's family on your trip home. This will mean a lot to them. The kids will love to see the baby. Especially Kaity.

I'm jealous my babies never slept at all.