I want to first thank John for the amazing post in honor of moi. Can you say, "WOW?" He is so awesome.
Secondly I want to thank those friends who have never let me down, who always lift me up, and who have been there for me no matter what or where I might be. It's a true blessing to find a rare friend who loves you for who you are, faults and all. Thank you for being in my life. Thank you for the wonderful times, hardy laughs, and memorable moments. You contribute in making my life enjoyable and meaningful. I treasure you and I will try to never take you for granted. You know who you are and I hope you know what you mean to me.
2 comments:
Hey. I love you. Just wanted to tell you that. :) Missed you this morning.
We should be the ones who thank you both (and Jack, Caroline and Lauren of course) who make our lives so much richer, happier and joyful. I honestly cannot think of a faimly that epitomizes more what love, faith in God and committment to family mean. You are such a blessing to Denny and I. Thank you for letting us be such a wonderful part of your family.
Love you all. See you at the Birthday Party.
Denny and Rusty
Post a Comment