Why didn't we think of posting videos last week? That's great!!! She looks so tiny next to your hand- and you have small hands. :) That nipple is huge! I can't wait to see you guys! Love ya
I love the video. She is absolutly perfect.... One question the passy is bigger than she is....... LOL Haven't you heard the ole saying "never, never, wake a sleeping baby"... Have a safe trip back home.
4 comments:
I LOVE it!!!! Paige sounds justlike when she is sucking on hers. One question why are you waking up a sleeping baby!!!????? :)
Awww that is priceless. She is perfect!
Why didn't we think of posting videos last week? That's great!!! She looks so tiny next to your hand- and you have small hands. :) That nipple is huge! I can't wait to see you guys! Love ya
I love the video. She is absolutly perfect.... One question the passy is bigger than she is....... LOL Haven't you heard the ole saying "never, never, wake a sleeping baby"...
Have a safe trip back home.
Post a Comment