Please keep The Oughton Family in your prayers as they mourn the loss of their
3-year-old daughter, Grace, who lost her fight with cancer early this morning. For more information on Grace and her fight you can visit http://www.graceoughtoncancerfoundation.org/
3 comments:
I feel so sorry for both of you. You have had so much happening all around you. I will keep both families in my prayers. I can't imagine loosing one of my child. I will pray for strenght and wisdom, and God's healing presence.
I cannot even believe it. Every time I come back here there is more sad news! I am sooo very sorry for that family and their loss. It really breaks my heart- I pray you guys are able to stay strong as a family through all of this! You are such giving people.
I just looked at their website. It's such a heart breaking and tragic thing! Our prayers are with that family!
Post a Comment