Well, I survived my sixth Mothers of Multiples Convention this weekend. I tell you....each year it gets better and better. I have never laughed so much in my life! I absolutely adore the ladies I go with each year. We pile into hotel rooms, eat, DRINK. laugh, talk, bond, dance, sing, you name it! I realized that they are probably some of my closest friends. They love me for who I am and put up with all my habits. Ladies, you know what I'm talkin' about. I have come to know each of them alittle more each year and I am looking forward to many, many, many more conventions in the years to come! Our Club is hosting next year...can't wait to get our hands dirty and plan an awesome weekend/convention! We have decided on a 1980s theme and we have already come up with some "totally rad" ideas! I love all my girls! Thanks for the memories and laughs! My sides still hurt! (the Elevator rides, sad apple, Elvis, tea bags, Cornbeef & Co., Sheri's lead foot, Sweet Child of Mine , disco balls, floor rocking, am I forgetting anything?)
2 comments:
OMG!! I am cracking up. I had an awesome time this weekend. I love ya!!!!!!!!!
Jen said...
LOL! Had so much fun! BUT I look like I am having 10 babies not one, especially in the last picture! Why must I be standing to one of the skinniest people in our club! Oh well, hopefully I will return to normal for next year's convention. Can't wait! Luv ya tons!!
Post a Comment