I cannot believe how much snow we have received this winter and it's not over! We are expecting up to 20 inches of snow this coming weekend. Don't get me wrong - I am absolutely loving it!! It brings me back to my childhood in Vermont and the winters I grew up in. Back in December we got 16 inches; last weekend we got another foot and now the impending storm. Yahoo!!! I am excited because this has not happened in the 13 years I have lived in VA. This winter will definitely be one the kids will remember.
So far the kids have 3 snow days to make up for. They have been out 3 days this week and have a 2 hr delay tomorrow. Of course the kids are excited to be home, but come June, they will want OUT of school! We'll see how many days they miss next week if we do end up getting this storm.
The sickness continues to make its way around the house. 3 weeks ago, everyone (but me) got the stomach bug. Then Stacey got a sinus infection, and now Caroline can't seem to shake this fever and cough. We took her to the doctor yesterday and we finally got a Rx which seems to be working. I'd hate for her to miss school tomorrow. let's hope we are DONE with the sickness. I just can't believe I didn't catch anything. Oh shoot.... I hope I just didn't jinx myself! HA LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment