Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back from Mississippi

Well, we got back home Saturday night at 11:30pm after a LONG day traveling. The airplane ride was better going than coming. Lauren was so tired, out of milk, had a horrible diaper rash, and was just ready to be done with it. I was too! Anyhow, we had a nice visit while we were there. Here are a few pictures from our trip. We stayed in my uncle's parents' guesthouse which was nice! We had an early b'day party for Lauren on Friday. As you can see from the pics, Meghan made the cake. We mostly visited while we were down there. It was pretty low key which was fine by me. Like I said, I got in late Saturday night and John left early Sunday morning (4am) for CA on business. The only upside is that he's had a chance to visit his brother and family while out there. So we are going on 2 weeks apart...I know, boo hoo. We'll have a one more week when he gets home before Jack & Caroline start Kindergarten. The summer just flew by....








No comments: