Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sweetie Pea






You are such a precious angel and you have brought so much joy to our family. You are loved more than you will ever know by so many people both near and far. You are a blessing and a gift from God. I thank Him everyday for you. Happy Birthday, Sweetie Pea. I love you.

3 comments:

Diana and Tracy Wheeler said...

Oh, my Kewpie Doll is one already! She is so precious you guys, but you already know that. Her gentle spirit just shines in her eyes. She is such a beautiful blessing from our Redeemer! Happy Birthday Sugar Girl!

Huffs said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! Hard to believe she is one already! She is so adorable and sweet! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

OMG is she a cutie pie. I love her little curl on top!!! I cant believe she is one. Happy Birthday.