Saturday, August 16, 2008
On Our Own
Well, the three of us have been on our own since Tuesday. Stacey and Lauren (along with Gigi), went down to MS to visit family. From what we hear, the trip has been good and they have enjoyed themselves. Great Grandma Utz (Gigi's Mom) will be coming back home with them today to visit for a few more days. Jack and Caroline had their last week of summer camp (it ended yesterday) and they really enjoyed themselves. Last night I took them to WalMart so they could pick out a toy to reward them for doing such a great job at camp and for learning to ride their big boy-big girl bike this week! I really believe summer camp will prepare them for school. Because they were separated at camp, were in a structured environment, learned about routine, etc. Although I am confident they will do well this year, I am certain camp helped them even further along. Stacey will be home tonight, but I am off to CA tomorrow morning for the week. Hopefully Stacey will have a good week with the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment