
Emma Lulu

Steimers

Tyler & Chase

Caroline & Madison (BFFs)

Da Boys!

The Gang Soaking Wet

Jack "Spiderman-Darth Vadar"

Caroline "Princess"

"Our Lil Punkin"
Here are some pictures from this past weekend. Saturday we took the kids to the neighborhood Pumpkin Festival hosted by the developer Newland Communities. It was wet and rainy, but the kids had a great time regardless. Sunday we went to the Twins Club Fall Festival hosted by the wonderful Wheeler Family. The weather was beautiful! John and I also went to a Halloween party in the neighborhood on Saturday night. I will spare you the pictures. And on Sunday evening I took Jack and Caroline to see High School Musical 3. It was really cute! It was a belated birthday present for them and they got to bring one friend along each. So as you can see, it's been another busy weekend for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment