
Hello All!
I entered Lauren in a cutest baby contest and I need your help!!! Go to www.wfls.com and click on Baby Idol to vote. You will be asked to give your email address. You can vote once a day (every 24 hours) up until Friday morning at 8am. Then they close the votes and narrow it down to the Top 20 until 10/17 and then they narrow it down again to the Top 3 until 10/24. SO PLEASE PLEASE vote for Lauren (I am shameless I will admit)
She is #85 on the list. If she makes it into the Top 20, I will re-post to let you know if your voting put her in the next round. Please forward this to any friends or family who may be willing to help us out! If your baby happens to be in this contest, I will understand if you decide to pass on voting. Anybody else has no excuse:)
Thanks in advance!!!!!!!
Stacey & Lauren
3 comments:
You should include her cutie face picture on here for all to see! :)
VOTED! What a great idea. Where's her beautiful smile or is this her demure look?
What a look, too cute! Hope she wins!!
Post a Comment