Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Going on 8!

Yesterday, Stacey and I celebrated our 8-year anniversary! We went out this past Saturday night and spent the evening down in Short Pump walking around, enjoying the day/evening and ate at the Cheesecake Factory. We ended the evening by going to see "Duplicity". It was a nice evening out. Looking back, I can't believe 8 years have already passed by. I remember our day like it was yesterday. Now, look at what we have been blessed with since our marriage began! This summer, we will be celebrating 10 years together, going back to our first date (dinner at Damon's followed by going to see the horrible shark movie, "Deep Blue Sea") - good thing I had already made a good impression on Stacey before going to see THAT movie! HA.

These last 8 years have been wonderful and I couldn't have asked for a better soul mate, friend, and wife. Stacey has been my rock and she continues to amaze me each and every day. I couldn't imagine my life without her and I cherish the days we've spent and look forward to the many more we will have. Happy anniversary sweetie. I love you and thank you for ALL that you are and ALL that you do.

PS - Stacey, sorry I forgot to get a card, but I hope you liked your gift! ;)