Thursday, July 30, 2009

On the Go!

I returned last night from my 3-day trip to Portland, OR for work and now Stacey and Lauren, along with Gigi are off to MS to visit family and will be there until next Tuesday. They have many things planned every day, so I know they will stay busy. I am sure they will have a nice visit. Lauren is now trying so hard to form her words and becoming much more talkative. You can almost understand the word she is trying to say and her vocabulary is growing each day.

I will be taking Jack and Caroline on a camping trip and they are very excited. We are going to stay nearby at a local state park. We may be joined by a couple of friends, minus the mommies We are looking forward to it! Can't wait.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You are truly blessed! John, have fun - know you will and Stacy, safe travels.