My high school reunion was a huge success if I may say so! I never imagined how much fun I would have this past weekend. I have spent the past year organizing/planning with five wonderful ladies and now it's over. I am sort of sad to tell you the truth. All our hard work paid off. So many people told us over and over again "thank you for putting this together". I have received numerous emails from people thanking me for a wonderful weekend. I will not bore you this ALL my pictures, but here a few from the weekend's events. Friday night we had Happy Hour(s) downtown at Tru Luv's. Satruday's reunion was at the Fredericksburg Country Club and our Family Picnic was at Curtis Park. It was one long, exhausting weekend. I came home late both nights, drank too much, and talked until the cows came home! If anyone is hestitant to attend their high school reunion in the near future, don't be! GO! You will regret it if you don't! Cheers :)
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I Survived!
My high school reunion was a huge success if I may say so! I never imagined how much fun I would have this past weekend. I have spent the past year organizing/planning with five wonderful ladies and now it's over. I am sort of sad to tell you the truth. All our hard work paid off. So many people told us over and over again "thank you for putting this together". I have received numerous emails from people thanking me for a wonderful weekend. I will not bore you this ALL my pictures, but here a few from the weekend's events. Friday night we had Happy Hour(s) downtown at Tru Luv's. Satruday's reunion was at the Fredericksburg Country Club and our Family Picnic was at Curtis Park. It was one long, exhausting weekend. I came home late both nights, drank too much, and talked until the cows came home! If anyone is hestitant to attend their high school reunion in the near future, don't be! GO! You will regret it if you don't! Cheers :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment