Friday, July 18, 2008

Stacey's 20-year high school reunion




Well, the time is finally here. After a year's worth of planning it is time for the reunion. I have had such an amazing time organizing this reunion with the other five ladies/friends. How or why we ended up being the ones to plan this is beyond me. If you would have told me 20 years ago that I would be planning this reunion with them, I would have told you that you were crazy! Now I wouldn't change it for the world. It's been so nice getting re-acquainted with them and building relationships again. I knew them all in school, but I was only really good friends with Kirsten at the time. We have agreed to keep meeting even after this weekend. Whether it's for lunch or a family BBQ, I hope we can keep in contact. Anyhow, it all starts this evening. There will be a casual social gathering at one of the local bars downtown tonight. Tomorrow is the BIG EVENT at the Country Club and Sunday there will be a family picnic at a local park. The same park where we had our Senior Picnic 20 years ago! I will be taking way too many pictures I can guarantee! I will be sure to post them the beginning of the week once I have fully recovered :)

1 comment:

Diana and Tracy Wheeler said...

Well, it wasn't a mullett! You're beautiful and I love ya!