Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Trees Already?!

Oh come on now....

Stacey and I went out to lunch today and passed by Food Lion and much to our shagrin, they already had Christmas trees out. UGH, ARGH... that is way too early. Although I am the half that tends to get more excited about Christmas earlier than Stacey (she refuses to fall into the marketing ploys and acknowlege it until after Thanksgiving), I even believe that selling Christmas trees this early is a bit much.

Who on earth is going to put up and decorate a tree right now? Are there really people out there who will buy one today or tomorrow? Fortunately, we don't have to worry about having to buy what was once alive; we have a fake one and reuse it every year! :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm with Stacey on this one. I can't stand seeing Christmas stuff out so early.

Diana and Tracy Wheeler said...

I'm envisioning your fake one falling on top of Stacey this year due to Cassie Cat AND Brownie inside it this time!!!! :)