As Thanksgiving approaches, we are reminded of the meaning behind giving thanks and the blessings we have in our lives. I am especially grateful for the many gifts that God has given me and this family. For the life I have with Stacey, for being given the gift of spending my life and giving ourselves completely in love with each other and the three wonderful, beautiful children we are extremely fortunate to call our own. There is nothing in this world of mine that I would change one bit. I thank Stacey, Caroline, Jack and Lauren for constantly reminding me of the many gifts in this life. I treasure each of them everyday. God truly has blessed us in so many ways.
I thank our parents for serving as such wonderful role models and for the teachings they instilled in us to shape who we are today.
Let us also be thankful for the ones who have come and passed on in our lives. Be thankful of the times spent, the memories shared, and for the gift of life. Let us not dwell on their absence here in earth, but rejoice in the fact they are in a wonderful place.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
1 comment:
That was so eloquently stated. I'm thankful for you and Stacey and those beautiful babies of yours. Have a wonderful day tomorrow. Love you guys. Diana
Post a Comment