Tuesday, July 3, 2007

For Those Of You Wondering

The reason our blogspot is entitled thebroughtonfamily5.blogspot.com is because in August we will be welcoming into our family Lauren Jenna Broughton. John and I are adopting my cousin's baby due August 25th. We are so excited about her arrival and we are looking forward to bringing her home to meet her brother and sister! Jack and Caroline are ready to help out with diapering, feeding, and taking care of her any way they can! Please pray that the adoption process goes smoothly and that my cousin's pregnancy and delivery go just as smooth! I will be flying down to Mississippi when she goes into labor and John will drive down a few days later so we can finish the paperwork and bring her home.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the baby! Sorry to hear about Johnsfriend. I have to say though I love the name Jenna.

d.ritchie said...

John and Stacy,
I can't wait to meet again. It has been so very long. I have heard so much about Stacy and Can't wait to meet her. I loved the picture of Jenna. Congrats on the new baby girl. I think any of us having babies soon will be naming them Jenna. I will now look at your blog each night, as I did Jenna's.
Donna

jholler said...

one life tragically gone another on the way!

Tamra said...

OMG I had no idea........congratulations on the new baby.

CJ said...

John and Stacy: You are both a blessing in this world!! Your new baby is so fortunate to become a part of 'your' family! I have admired you, Stacy, all of your life and this new endeavor only reinforces that admiration....Much love and many blessings to you both, and thank you for this place to share our thoughts, love and prayers for your future.....Aunt Carol

Barbara said...

Congruatulations! Prayers for everything to go smoothly! What a beautiful tribute to Jenna. She would be so proud.

chandra said...

What wonderful news, in the wake of such sadness. Congratulations! Your twins are at such a great age to be older siblings. Jenna would be so thrilled to have a namesake.

Sue Conness said...

Dear John and Stacy,
This is your cousin Sarah trying to teach my computer illiterate mother how to read a blog and leave a comment etc... She and I both want to congratulate you both on your soon to be precious new arrival to the Broughton Family!!

My mother says she's going to spend the next few nights catching up on your blogs and will try to start one herself. lol.

My email is SEC3211@aol.com and I know you have moms. Always keep in touch!!

We love you all. You are in our hearts always.

Love,
Sue and Sarah