Here she is! Meghan had an appointment on Friday and they did a 4D ultrasound. My Aunt Shari scanned the picture at work and email it to us. She looks absolutely beautiful.
33 days and counting...........
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
so cool! I had one of those with Paige. I am counting down with you!!!
John and Stacey, This picture is breath taking. You can really see what she is going to look like. I'm very excited for you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Congrats again.
3 comments:
so cool! I had one of those with Paige. I am counting down with you!!!
John and Stacey,
This picture is breath taking. You can really see what she is going to look like. I'm very excited for you.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Congrats again.
That is the most amazing ultra sound I have ever seen! WOW!
Post a Comment