Thursday, August 9, 2007

Am I Forgetting Anything?

Onesies, snap tees, sleepers, layettes, outfits, socks, caps, receiving blankets, burp clothes, lap pads, pacifiers, creme, powder, lotion, bottles, formula, diapers, wipes, cotton balls, bath towels, washclothes, thermometer, tummy drops, motrin, car seat.......these are the items I have packed so far. I had a Moses Basket delivered to my Aunt's house already. I still have to pack my own suitcase, but that will be easy. So what am I forgetting??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you got it all!!! You guys must be getting so excited, I am excited for you, I cant wait to meet Lauren.

d.ritchie said...

Sounds like you have it covered. Don't worry what- ever you forget there will be a store near by. LOL Enjoy this time. It must be so exciting for you. GOD BLESS,
Are the Kids going with you? They must be getting excited as well.