Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm A Leavin' On A Jet Plane....

I have a flight out tomorrow at 11:30 arriving in New Orleans at 3pmish. Meghan and my Aunt Shari are picking me up from the airport. I will be able to be reached on my cell phone during my stay down there. John will leave to join me sometime after the birth. My mom and dad will be staying at the house to take care of Jack and Caroline. If anyone has some free-time, I am sure they would love for you to come take one or both for a few hours. Just call the home #. I can't believe the time has arrived!! Lauren will be here no later than Wednesday! Please pray for a smooth delivery for Meghan and for the process to go well. I know there will be lots of emotions flying around while I am down there. It's going to be an experience none of us will ever forget and it's all for the love of this unborn, precious child. God Bless and I will do my best to keep everyone updated once she's born!!

2 comments:

Diana and Tracy Wheeler said...

I'd be right there with you if I could, you know! I'm just too excited for you! Godspeed and may he have his hand on you all, as he has all along. I love you!
Diana

d.ritchie said...

I wish you well. Meghan must be feeling such mixed emotions right now..... This will be the hardest thing she will ever have to do in life. I pray for strenght, peace and guidence for her.

GOD BLESS YOU MEGHAN. MAY YOU FIND PEACE AND HAPPINESS IN THE DAYS TO COME.
YOU ARE SUCH A BRAVE AND COURAGOUS WOMEN. YOU WILL BE TRULY BLESSED. YOU'RE A HERO!!!!!!!