Meghan has a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I am supposed to be getting on a plane tomorrow to fly down there. I am trying to figure out if I should wait a few more days before I leave or just go tomorrow. I can't make up my mind. I would have to pay a penalty fee to the airlines if I change my flight. The original ticket was inexpensive and the change fee would be more than the actual ticket. Plus Jack is still re-cooperating. Each day it gets a little better though.
I had him checked out this morning for ear infections b/c he's been complaining the last 3 days that his ears hurt. Thank goodness no infections and his thoat is healing. We found a wonderful new pediatrician in Caroline just down the road from our house. Everyone from the receptionist to the doctor himself was wonderful. It's a Christian-based practice and they offer prayer to their patients before you leave the office. The doctor prayed for Jack's healing and then prayed for Lauren's safe arrival! It was a great experience from start to finish.
So I guess I will wait and see how Meghan's appointment goes this afternoon and then make up my mind once and for all. We will keep everyone posted!
PS Please keep my friend Michelle A. and her family in your prayers. Their house caught on fire last night, but thankfully the only damage was to their basement and not the entire house!
1 comment:
WOW, it's time for the new arrival..... I'm very happy for you and John. When to leave, this is a hard choice to make when you have a little one home recooping. I say you have to do what you feel is right. I know how excited you must be, I would be too. On the other hand, John is a great father and Jake will be fine, go enjoy the excitement and keep us all posted.
As for your friend, I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
Your doctor experience sounds so wonderful and peaceful. It is amazing what the power of prayer can do for you.
Take care and good luck on your trip. Please let us know when you have this beautiful little bundle in your arms.
Post a Comment