Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Announcing the Arrival of Lauren Jenna!

We are extremely proud and happy to announce the arrival of our daughter, Lauren Jenna!!!
After nearly 12 hours of no contractions nor signs of dilation, the doctors recommended C-section.

Here are Lauren's stats:
Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Time: 7:10 (MS time)
Weight: 7 lbs. 1 oz
Length: 20 1/2 inches

Everyone is doing great. I will post pictures once I get them from Stacey. Thank you to all of you for your continued support and prayers during this adoption process. We couldn't be more happier and feel truly blessed by our family and friends.

8 comments:

manda said...

Nothing like a happy beginning to make a pregnant lady cry! Can't wait to meet her! Congrats Daddy!

d.ritchie said...

JOHN AND STACEY, CONGRATS ON THE ARRIVAL OF LAUREN JENNA. WHAT A PERFECT NAME FOR HER. I HOPE MEGHAN IS DOING WELL AND HER RECOVERY GOES SMOOTHLY. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICS.....

SENDING OUT MY LOVE AND PRAYERS FOR BOTH MEGHAN AND BABY, AND OF COURSE MOMMMY AND DADDY!!!!

Diana and Tracy Wheeler said...

Amen! Praise Jesus! Thank the Lord! and any other praises that I can think of! I've been praying for all of you all day! So glad that she's here and healthy! Love you guys, Diana

Unknown said...

Congrats John & Stacey! I'm sure Jack & Caroline are thrilled to be a big brother and big sister! {{{HUGS}}}

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! We got the text message last night at the convention meeting and we all cheered, cant wait to see pics of the baby.

Tamra said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! Everything will go great with the judge. Enjoy her!

Love,
The Thornes

Tamra said...

Just had to let you know I am having 2 fitted cloth diapers and one cover delivered to you to help you on your way with cloth diapering! Just make sure you do not wash the diapers with any "FREE AND CLEAR" detergents or anything with fabric softener in it. That will make the diapers repell water and LEAK!

SandersFamily said...

So excited for you all...I can't wait for Sophie to meet her new playmate :)
Can't wait to see the pix!!!
Congrats!!!!!
Stacey...text all nite if you'd like, we'll be up several times...